Music can be an outlet to another world, mood or feeling. With all of the various genres out there and new songs being released everyday, there aren’t that many that I’d add to my favorites playlist. Is it just me, or are the songs from the ’90s and early 2000s better than the ones we’re hearing today? I’m really into country, pop and indie rock — but am generally open to whatever.
Below are six of my favorite songs right now that I can literally play on repeat. Yeah, I’d add Blank Space by Taylor Swift to this list too but that’s too obvious! New or old, this is what I’m swayin’ to:
1. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
2. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One
3. Milk & Bone – Coconut Water
4. Ella Henderson – Ghost
5. Boyce Avenue ft. Kina Grannis – Fast Car (Acoustic Cover)
6. Lana Del Rey – This Is What Makes Us Girls