Here is one of the tastiest and easiest foods you’ll ever make! These stuffed mushrooms are a big hit and take a few ingredients to make in little time. The recipe is for 20, but I’d suggest doubling it because these will be gobbled up quickly!
My boyfriend even used this recipe and brought them to Christmas Eve dinner — and everyone loved them! I, of course, had him save me a few which I actually ate today and let me tell you, I wish there was more. These are good warm right out of the oven and still taste just as good as leftovers, cooled straight from the fridge.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 20 mushroom caps
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 block of cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 stalks of green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- Salt + pepper
Before you begin, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Clean mushroom caps and carefully remove stems and dice.
2. Add diced stems and red bell pepper to a pan with oil. Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients to a bowl. Add stems & peppers. Mix thoroughly.
4. Spray cookie sheet with Pam or cooking spray. Carefully spoon a generous amount of the mixture and place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.