Is it spring yet? I’ve got a serious case of spring fever and it isn’t going away any time soon. To prepare for the warmer weather which will hopefully be here sooner than later, I’m thinking my wardrobe could use a few more new additions.
Lately, I’ve been craving some more work to happy hour apparel. A girl in her twenties has got to keep her style in check! This weekend’s purchases were made at EXPRESS, Ann Taylor, and Nordstrom — all redirected through Ebates so I could earn cash back.
Did you know that you can earn cash back just by shopping at your favorite stores? Yep, it can all be done on Ebates. I recently discovered it when my sister referred me to the site as I was shopping for these items. I wish I would have known about this sooner! Interested in joining? It’s totally free and you shop just as you would, but search and be directed to your site of choice through Ebates.
Click here to use my referral link to join! Your earnings can act as an online savings for clothes from clothes!
From dresses to accessories, shoes and blouses — I did a little bit of Saturday swiping! Luckily, I once again found some great deals and couldn’t resist but to make a couple of purchases. What would I do without online shopping? I’ll be impatiently anticipating these 11 items over the next week or so:
1. Long Sleeve Zip Back Trapeze Dress | Express …because it’s the “It” dress of the season, duh.
2. Zip Front Shirt Dress | Express …because business casual is getting an upgrade.
3. Sweater Fleece Full Tights | Express …because Michigan winters suck and I just bought two dresses.
4. Rib Texture Full Tights | Express …because I need more than one new pair of tights.
5. Angular Buckle Stretch Belt | Express …because my red jumpsuit has been looking everywhere for this.
6. Keely Quilted Leather Flats | Ann Taylor …because details are everything and no one likes boring flats.
7. Lace Overlay Top | Ann Taylor …because this lace is the perfect amount of sexy without trying too hard.
8. Bobeau Ponte Peplum Top | Nordstrom …because it’s both office and post-work happy hour shenanigans appropriate.
9. Olivia Moon Three Quarter Sleeve Knit Blazer | Nordstrom …because blazers compliment the sock bun.
10. Free People Galloon Lace Bralette | Nordstrom …because a pop of mustard lace will look great with open backs.
What EXPRESS says about the Long Sleeve Zip Back Trapeze Dress:
The “IT” Dress: A versatile look that transitions effortlessly to spring.
Our Stylist Says: “Once it gets warmer, ditch the tights and boots for something a little lighter.”
So, what do you think — are these the perfect pieces for my winter to spring transition wardrobe or what? Even though my workplace is super casual, I’m hoping to switch it up a bit with my style choices. I’m still itching to find some more transitional and staple pieces. What are your favorite trending items this season, and what staple pieces will you be adding to your wardrobe?